Venera Technologies presents World’s fastest Automated Video QC Solution – PULSAR
and World’s First Native Cloud QC Solution – QUASAR
years of experience
6X Real-Time HD Analysis
- Fastest Speed of QC
- Wide range of checks
- 4K, IMF, DCP, HLS/DASH, Harding PSE analysis
- Easy to integrate
- Easy to use
- Pay-Per-Use for on-premise usage
NATIVE CLOUD FILE QC
- Dynamic/Auto scaling for burst handling
- Auto regional resourcing
- Usage-based pricing
- Works on AWS and Azure Cloud
- Software-as-a-Service edition managed by Venera
- Private edition in user’s VPC
IBC 2018 Exhibitor Preview
- HDR: Support for HDR includes reporting and analysis of HDR meta-data. Users can also check the correctness of meta-data.
- Encrypted ABR: Support for CENC and subsample decryption for MPEG-DASH and HLS packages.
- IMF: Enhancements of existing IMF analysis capabilities include support for supplemental packages.
- Multilanguage Reporting: QC reports are now available in various local languages like Korean and Japanese.
- JBA Content Layout: Verification of content layout as mandated by Japan Commercial Broadcasters Association.
- ABR URL: MPEG-DASH HTTP content URL can now be analyzed directly within Pulsar.
- Subtitles: Automatically verify the presence of subtitle files in IMF and Adaptive bitrate packages.
- Factory Templates: A variety of factory templates for Netflix, iTunes, ARD-ZDF, DPP, CableLabs, HULU, Amazon and other applications.
- ProRes 4444XQ: Support for ProRes 4444XQ has also been added.
- Job Tagging: Users can now tag individual jobs that are posted to Quasar service. This can be used to categorize the jobs later for any purpose the user may need.
- Callback: Quasar will allow users to send a callback API during job post. This API will then be automatically called when the job is completed. This saves users from continuously polling a job for its status.
- Serverless workflow: Quasar is now compatible with serverless workflow using services such as AWS Lambda. A Demo of a proof of concept automated serverless workflow is available upon request.
- Pre-signed URL: Keeping content security in mind, users can now post their files using a pre-signed URL rather than submitting storage location credentials.
Venera showcases its Cloud Based QC at APEX EXPO 2018
Venera is pleased to announce that they will be at APEX EXPO 2018, participating in a panel discussion about a QC-integrated cloud-based content delivery workflow system for the Airline industry, as well as exhibiting Quasar, our leading cloud-based QC software. APEX EXPO is an annual trade show sponsored by Airline Passenger Experience, held this year from September 24th through 27th in Boston, USA!
First, Venera will be participating in a highly anticipated panel discussion along with colleagues and partners from castLabs, Lufthansa Systems, and Amazon Web Services to talk about cloud-based content delivery for the IFE (In Flight Entertainment) systems. IFE has largely remained in a 45-60 day terrestrial-based content delivery supply chain. In this session they will discuss how an automated cloud-based supply chain, including an integrated QC solution, can streamline content delivery by putting content onboard quicker and less expensively. This session will be held at 2:30 PM on Monday 9/24, as part of Track B2 of the Educational Sessions. Learn more.
Second, Venera will be exhibiting Quasar, the first native cloud-based QC service that can help automate and streamline the important and resource intensive task of QC of content bound for the aircrafts. Quasar contains advanced analysis capabilities and is pre-loaded with QC templates built specifically based on APEX Technology group’s recommended media specifications. It helps IFE content management systems reduce their cost and time in validating the content that is regularly loaded on the aircrafts. Furthermore, working with castLabs, we’ll show a proof of concept cloud-based workflow system for IFE content, integrated with Quasar, which is aimed at improving the efficiencies of IFE content management and delivery. Please visit us at Booth #762 from Tuesday September 25th through Thursday September 27th.