Venera Technologies Inc. (Venera) is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Venera maintains a contact database from information gathered through various sources. These trade-specific details are gathered through personal contact, trade shows and web enquiries etc.
- Venera will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- All information gathered by Venera will be stored securely.
- Venera respects your right to access personal information we have collected about you at any time and make changes you deem appropriate.
- The information Venera collects about website users will be used only for research and permission based marketing activities.
- Venera accepts your right to opt out of marketing campaigns or mailing/contact lists at any time.
- Venera sends e-mail communication to provide information which we think you will find useful and beneficial, including information about new products and services. In every such e-mail, we give you an opportunity to opt-out.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.