Venera to showcase latest additions to its Pulsar File based QC and Quasar Native Cloud QC solutions including integration of Netflix Photon Analyzer with Pulsar at Broadcast India 2017
October 12-14, Mumbai
At Broadcast India 2017, major highlights will include availability of Quasar on Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS along with other advanced functionalities in Quasar. In Pulsar, addition of new video quality checks and Integration of Photon IMF analyzer plus a lot more new capabilities will be on display.
NEW DELHI — October 9, 2017
Venera provides cutting-edge solutions to the digital media industry. Since its inception in 2003, the company has continually delivered innovative video analysis products tailored to the evolving requirements of its customers and the industry.
Venera’s QC solutions, the Pulsar™ automated file-based QC solution and Quasar™ native Cloud QC system, improves the operational efficiency of file-based workflows by automating content QC processes. Pulsar and Quasar are used worldwide by some of the largest media companies worldwide.
New at Broadcast India 2017
Quasar – Native Cloud QC
Venera will showcase the latest additions to its native Cloud based QC offering called Quasar. Quasar is a native Cloud QC system that can be used as a service without investing into infrastructure and without maintaining a team to run the QC operations. Its dynamic scaling ability allows it to increase and decrease computing resources, eliminating the content queues. Advanced capabilities such as Regional resourcing, co-locates the computing resources with the content to keep latency at bay. Quasar is available as a Pay-Per-Use SaaS service or as a Private edition to be installed within the user’s virtual private cloud environment.
New capabilities to be showcased at Broadcast India include:
1. Azure. Quasar is now available on Azure public Cloud as a SaaS service.
2. Quasar has already been available on Oracle Cloud. It now supports direct interaction with Oracle DIVA. Users can browse or post content jobs located in Oracle DIVA for QC.
3. Private edition. Quasar Private Edition with advanced functionalities such as VM, Security group tagging is now available.
4. Harding PSE option. Harding PSE is now available as an option on top of Quasar base plans.
Quasar comes with a range of factory templates for Netflix, DPP, iTunes, CableLabs and many other applications. Users can use these templates immediately or can customize them to create their own templates.
Read more at www.veneratech.com/quasar
Pulsar – On premise file based QC solution for enterprises
Venera’s flagship product, the Pulsar™ automated file-based QC solution, is used worldwide by leading media companies to automate content QC processes from ingest through delivery. Following new capabilities will be demonstrated at Broadcast India this year.
1. Introduction of new video quality checks such as Chroma Hits and Active Picture region verification.
2. Ability to generate a customized Harding certificate in addition to the analysis report.
3. Support for HEVC (H.265) video analysis in various container formats.
4. Support for BT.2020 colour space.
5. Integration of Photon IMF analyzer developed by Netflix. This capability can be used by Netflix suppliers to ensure that their package is ready for delivery to Netflix. For organizations who are already using Pulsar to validate their content in the earlier stages of their workflow, this integration allows them to detect the Photon compliance issues much earlier, saving them significant time in case rectification is required. The Photon analysis results are integrated into the existing Pulsar XML/PDF reports, making it easy for users to review all the issues in one place.
Read more at www.veneratech.com/pulsar
Pulsar PPU – QC solution for small content volume owners
Pulsar Pay-Per-Use (PPU) has been a unique offering allowing boutique post-production/production companies to QC their content before delivering it to their customers. Pulsar PPU is used by a large number of organizations globally who now have a way to make use of advanced QC capabilities without investing into a full-fledged QC tool with a perpetual license.
Read more at www.veneratech.com/pulsar-file-qc-ppu
All trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Venera Technologies Contact:
Product Marketing Specialist
Address: B-86, Sector 83, Noida 201305, U.P, INDIA