QCaaSTM – QC as a Service
- No QC software management
- No QC templates setup
- Submit content & specs – Get QC reports!
Delivering to Amazon Prime Video?
Verify Your Content with Our QC Solutions
- No Long-Term Commitment
- Personalized Services
- Usage-Base Pricing
- Quick Turn Around
Do you need to QC your content with a File based QC system?
Would you prefer not to engage your staff in manage the QC system?
Would you rather just pay for what you use?
QCaaSTM is the answer!
QCaaSTM means QC as a Service. The service is designed for organizations who simply want to supply their content for QC and get the QC done using Pulsar/Quasar file QC systems. This allows organizations to focus on their core business and leave the template setup and QC to us.
How does QCaaSTM work?
Following is the process for QCaaSTM:
- You upload the content to our S3 bucket (assigned only to you) and supply us the technical specs for QA
- We will create the template and run QC on your files
- We will review the QC results and fine tune template parameters as needed
- We will deliver the PDF and XML reports to you
- Up to 2 iterations (1st – the original QC and 2nd – QC with tweaks to template based on your feedback) included in the price
- We will delete the content from S3 bucket
In most cases you will receive the first QC report within 24 hours for HD files. For 4K content, it may take up to 48 hours.
This is a pay as you go service, so you only pay for what you use! No setup fee and no long-term commitment!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to get started.
Wide range of checks
Audio Test Tone
Audio Test Tone
Other Quality Control Solutions
We additionally offer the following QC solutions for Audio, Video, Captions & Subtitles for Cloud & On-premise applications:
Pulsar PPU is a usage based on-premise File QC system and provides the same QC capabilities as Pulsar. Users can pay on adhoc basis purely according to the content volume processed or they can sign-up for a monthly subscription.
Tanya E Randall
Independent Film Producer
Recent Blog Post
HDR Insights Article 3: Understanding HDR Tone Mapping
Learn the fundamentals of HDR tone mapping and its relevance in real-world
HDR Insights Article 2 : PQ and HLG transfer functions for HDR
Learn the fundamentals of various transfer functions and how they are used in HDR content transformation
HDR Insights Article 1: High Dynamic Range – Introduction & Benefits
Learn the basics of HDR – What it is and how it leads to better viewing experience for the consumers